Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Secret Mission! And SUPER hints!!!!

WOOT! I finished the new secret mission at HQ/PSA my sister helped me with the mixing of things! It was a really good mission! You don't end up catching Herbert thanks to Rookie. But during the mission you are teamed up with Jet Pack Guy and Rookie, and kind of G a.k.a Gary the Gaget Guy! Herbert always gets away I can't wait till Club Penguin/ PSA finally catches that beast and Kluzy. They also took the Christmas decrations away..... but I'm going to let you in on a little hint. Go to Ski Lodge and go into the attic, you will not believe you're eyes on what you see going on in there! Its so weird and funny! Okay 2 more hints until I have to go! If you are not on safe chat click out of the CHAT BAR and click 'et' and you will make a funny noise, also click other keys and you could make unknown icons. Alright well its time for me to go, until next time! See you soon! Happy New Year and be SAFE! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment