Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Puffle Party
Hey Guys! Guess what is coming up on Friday the 20th? The first ever puffle party! It is going to be great! I can't wait. I have all the color puffles! What about you leave me a comment and tell me what colors you have. It a picture of the puffles catalog there is a picture of puffles on toys and behind the pink puffles head is black colored eyes. Does this mean a new puffle?????? Then the same day of the party there is a new Better Homes and Igloo Catalog coming out! And there are BRAND new posters of all colored puffles!!! I can't wait! Well leave me some comments and tall me whats up and if you have any questions you can also leave a comment. Don't forget to answer to my newest poll! It ends the day of the puffle party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
which magazine is this in?
ReplyDeletei don't see the eyes.